Update: Finally BACK | For the Worrisome Me

2:14 AM

Hello, world! I'm back!! *crazy dance*  After being busy with college and my OJT, sad to say, I've completely forgotten about this blog. But finally, I have the time to update again (back from hiatus *snickers*) and semi-fulfilling my frustrations of writing.

A quick update, I'm now officially a graduate!! Going through my last term in school was exciting yet stressful. I was having this twenties crisis of what will happen after I finish. Having to ponder with life questions and thoughts such as "will I be able to land a job? I don't want to be unemployed. Am I good with what I do?" wasn't a walk in a park for me. Sometimes, I would just have sudden breakdowns and be paranoid all over. I wasn't exactly open about this "dilemma" with others because I was semi-insecure about what would they think of me. Then I wonder to myself, why am I being worried about this when I see my friends so chill and just going with the flow. I'm sure this crosses their minds as well, but they are taking it lightly and just brushing it off. Then, there's me... worried. 


Because of my personality, it didn't take long for me to take action and apply. While everyone's waiting for graduation, I was going through job interviews here and there, and soon enough, got a job offer. I started working not long after we defended our thesis and officially ended my school life. 

Photo from Tumblr
Looking back, I'm not entirely sure myself if it was the right or wrong thing to do. Even after I graduated and now, working *adulting*, I laugh how I reacted before; I should've been more confident about myself. I could've waited, relaxed and celebrated, but I rushed into things and got a job. Do I regret it? Maybe, but I'm grateful with how I am doing today. Well, at least I get paid *LOL*

Of course, I didn't go through this alone. Special mention to *you know who you are*. He was very supportive about my decisions and made me feel better. Well, we made each other feel better about ourselves and assure each other we can go through what life has to throw at us.

At the end of the day, we might get worried and go through hardships and questionable experiences in life but things do get better eventually. Sometimes it takes longer than expected, longer than you would've liked, but it does get better. And you get stronger. 

The storm will pass. Believe it will.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Puggy Life

My Puggy Life

Werking Fun

Werking Fun

La-View

La-View