The Chinese Friends

8:41 PM

"Obsessed: The Chinese Friends"


HANDS DOWN. This guy probably made all FRIENDS fans in the world proud and happy.  I personally love FRIENDS. I have watched the whole series around five times already but this doesn’t even compare how addicted I am to the sitcom. It's pleasing to hear that besides being an entertainment sitcom, it helped and inspired this person to move on from his heartbreak and start anew. 

I admire how dedicated he is to the show but as a fan as well, I don’t want to call him obsessed (although some might disagree). Let’s just put it that he gave a whole new meaning to “addiction”, yes? I’m very impressed, at the same, amazed how much effort he exerted to have an exact replica of Central Perk, to the smallest and slightest details, even going out of his way to have a picture frame customized. He's practically living the "FRIENDS" life! Working in his Central Perk and surrounded with his family and friends who support him is a dream come true to him. Even his son can even say "how you doin'?" just like how Joey Tribianni does it!

It’s cute how all the characters are represented by someone (making it more realistic) and how they are actually close friends in real life. I noticed though how Ross wasn’t in the picture when he was introducing his friends but setting that aside, I would love to go visit this coffee shop someday. To all the FRIENDS fans out there who haven’t watched this video, you won’t regret spending a few minutes watching this! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Puggy Life

My Puggy Life

Werking Fun

Werking Fun

La-View

La-View